Friday, August 21, 2009

tio liao tio liao

TIO liao la... walao.. kena liao la...
stupiak nor azah.. pukima de...
ma ma ma de lo...
go complain pn heng... nahbeh
suan liao... now i nid to do all the homework n pass up for her...
haih....
i cum out frm that room... fast fast go out.. v lyn n weijun waiting me outside..
thanks.. thn i go bek class.. i feel like i wan cry le...
but got friends around me..
dunwan cry..

i dunwan so easy cry la..
.......
thn in class.. no mood..
go home... still no mood..
thn at night cannot sleep..
y?
no idea..
because of that thing?
no idea
haih...
ytd night that case make me cry larh...
T.T
haih....
but luckily got ppl pei me.. heee...
today no go school
my fren help me settle this thing first lo.. tq.. sy n ys....
i wan complete all homework in this holiday.. heee..
hope teacher dun complain pn leong..
dun tel my sis...
....

No comments:

Post a Comment