Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Scolded ):

Scolded by my mum just now .hmm..... I ask her . Mummy I wanna go physics tuition or chemistry tuition ? When? what time?where? I say et ,today if two class continue is 4.15 to 7.45.o don't know you la. Everyday tuition your dad no need to work alr la .everyday fetch you only lah . Its not like your dad don't need to work.you wanna attend tuition everyday. You think your dad vry free ?haih . *she keep on scolding* I can just keep my mouth shut $: Okay , since she seriously object then I will not attend anymore tuition classes .then how if I cannot understand ? Hmm.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Haiiihhhhh. Okay no more haih-ing.gonna start my Chinese essay alr. I have no idea what to write ))): racking my brains . Okay la . Bye .wish tmr is a good day .

1 comment: