Saturday, May 28, 2011

Life changed

Life isn't as easy as we can think of.. Now only I realize that I'm too weak in most of the subjects. What v lyn said is true. Sometimes, what we want to do and what we can manage to do isn't the same thing. I'm so scared. I scared that I can't be what I want to be even if I worked hard. I'm left behind. How if things didn't work put like what I have thought ? hmm... But I'll still run towards my dream n catch'em when I manage to catch them . P/s : (trust yourself. Go for what you want. No one can affect what you're thinking of,so , go for it. Catch your dream.) I'm not going to reply to any of your messages. I did thought that life is better when someone is accompanying me. But I rather live alone on my life without you. You should treat her better. Someone like you isn't a good person . Think of your future . Think of other's feelings. Can you ? I don't admire someone like you , honestly. N I translated every Chinese message . . nights. You're cute (((: (not the 'you' that I've mentioned above)

1 comment:

  1. ehh~ dun think so much le girl~ i just said it but can't believe u actually felt worried on everything u're doing..positive a little. u're not a simple girl for me actually, u think a lot and i'm sure u're gonna be so fantastic in the future~ XD

    v lyn~

    ReplyDelete