Monday, June 06, 2011

6.6.2011

Wow. Its 6.6 already. Woohoo. My sister is coming back today. But I cant follow my dad n go n fetch her. Haha. Cause it's tuition time. I think about what I've said last week . I said I dun like animals ? Hmm.. Maybe it's not 100%of dislikes. Maybe I do like them . But I'm scared. So I told the wrong thing again? Aww .. This isn't good. I often make this mistake huh ? Haha . N maths ... I told him that I dislike maths. I actually realize that this wasn't true. The truth is.... I like maths . But my understanding towards maths Thingy is slower than normal student.
Haha.
At least i told him a very real fact. I dun like science subjects. Hahah. Ummm ... Even after a long time of thinking, I still think that this is true enough haha. I m really weak at science subjects haha. If compare it with maths or addmaths, maths or addmaths is way more interesting. Science are boring. Seriously, I don't know what I'm studying about science for the last 6 months . LOL ?
Actually I typed this Post llast night de leh... But suddenly no connection so, now only I post this (:

1 comment:

  1. no comment la,
    just Laugh Die Me when i saw u posted u scare animals haha

    ReplyDelete