Saturday, September 24, 2011

bye bye

bye bye.
he said he'll just text me after his exam.
he asked me if he can stop contacting me until exam ends.
i said can.
and, without any reason, i'm feeling moody.
my tears is brimming out just now and i realized that i'm attending gathering,so i cant do that.
he said he know he is selfish.
i didnt think so or say so. 
but if you really wanna concentrate on your studies,
go ahead, i know i'm not suppose to be angry about ths matter,
but, you'll have many more exams,
if you really wanna concentrate,
leave me alone.
请别对我忽冷忽热。
thankyou.
or you can continue to flirt with your girl friends.
you say you'll not sms me frm tmr onwards. then that Har jiu come sms me. -.-
but he's a maxis user. too expensive .haha.

k la. bye. got hurt today.

No comments:

Post a Comment